The Makers Division represents any company employing machine operators in the fabrics industry. The Division works to build the sewing and manufacturing workforce through a partnership with the Makers Coalition Foundation. Members have the opportunity to shape training curricula in their regions and find trained, certified employees to build their business.
Join MAKERS today for exclusive benefits not found elsewhere in the industry. All Makers members indicating a contract sewing category will be listed on our Find a Sewer directory.
- Industry-driven product and specification database development
- Access industry resources, educational materials and a member directory
- Understand your market more with in-depth research
- Complimentary magazine subscriptions to Specialty Fabrics Review
- Be an editorial source for IFAI’s publications; share your knowledge and products
- Showcase your innovation in the distinguished International Achievement Awards and other competitions
- Download “Proud Member of Makers Division” Logo (members only)
- Find a Sewer Directory (All Makers members indicating a contract sewing category will be listed on our Find a Sewer directory)
- Member pricing on advertising in all IFAI publications and free product listing in Specialty Fabrics Review Buyer’s Guide*
- Member pricing for exhibiting at and attending the annual IFAI Expo
- Exclusive member pricing on International Achievement Award (IAA) submissions
- Member-only access to IFAI’s InfoCentral, a resource for sourcing questions and referrals
- Opportunities to collaborate with other IFAI divisions and external partners
- Member exclusive webinars
*Some restrictions apply; call for details.